Thursday, November 26, 2009

What have you done for your country lately?

I am just an ordinary citizen I am not rich like Bill Gates but I believe that with my advocacy I could make a difference. I am tired of blaming my government of their inefficiencies that's why I know in my smallest of efforts I could find solutions to my countrymen dying of hunger in the farthest reaches of the corners of my country. But I could only do so much. Please help me...

What can we do?
First, ask yourself what am I good at? What is my passion? Find your own voice.
Second, learn about The Creative Media Community Network.
Third, get in touch with school organizations and inspire them of their opportunity to grab as mentored by employees.
Fourth, come-up with events for social causes
Lastly, save 10% of money from total profit in the efforts of coming up with your own cooperative.

I am not running for any political position nor am I asking for your own money. All I ask is for you to find your own voice and know your passion. Then direct your efforts for social causes.

Remember, the people who have information has sole obligation to those who do not have.

We can not do this alone. We need each other. And by combining our passion it would magnify itself in the bigger scope of things.

Stop being indifferent. Be part of the colony and let us help inspire each other for the survival of our species.


No comments:

Post a Comment